DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Cool Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Orlando Florida and have trouble with one local channel -- Ch9 - ABC - WFTV ... while the others are pretty good. The trouble is interruptions with picture .. massive pixilization, etc. Is there a table so I can see which satelite that is one and verify my reception is good .. Its a new Dish -- but professionally installed.

Also, when watching some shows ... David Letterman for example ... I don't get pixils ... but movement of hands are choppy and unnatural ... Is that a MPEG4 artifact?

Thanks for any help

· Banned
614 Posts
OrlEngr said:
I live in Orlando Florida and have trouble with one local channel -- Ch9 - ABC - WFTV ... while the others are pretty good. The trouble is interruptions with picture .. massive pixilization, etc. Is there a table so I can see which satelite that is one and verify my reception is good .. Its a new Dish -- but professionally installed.

Also, when watching some shows ... David Letterman for example ... I don't get pixils ... but movement of hands are choppy and unnatural ... Is that a MPEG4 artifact?

Thanks for any help
Your locals are on 103 for MPEG4. If your able to get the other stations in Okay, then it's not likely a signal problem. The problem is probably intermittent and will likely be corrected. I suggest calling to let DirecTV know about it. Be aware that many members of this forum have been reporting problems with MPEG4 nationally, it's not isolated to Orlando.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.