DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Icon
895 Posts
idlehands said:
What do you mean by this? I can go to as low as Family which is like 30 bucks? There's something lower than that even? I didn't see it at their site.
The cheapest programming package you can get is $30 (Seleccion Extra or Family Choice).

Well I guess you can get DirecTV Basic ($9.99) as per the Programming Agreement, but you have to subscribe to an international package which I think will bring you over $30.

PROGRAMMING AGREEMENT. Within 30 days of provision of DIRECTV equipment to you, or on the date that the professional installer has installed or is prepared to install your DIRECTV equipment, whichever is sooner, you agree to activate each and every DIRECTV Receiver ordered by you or provided to you with any DIRECTV® base programming package (valued at $29.99 per mo. or above); or any qualifying international services bundle, which bundle shall include either the DIRECTV® BASIC programming package (valued at $9.99 per mo.) or the DIRECTV PREFERRED CHOICE™ programming package (valued at $29.99 per mo.) together with any WorldDirect™ international-language service. DVR service activation ($5.99/mo.) required for DVR and HD DVR system leases. In certain markets, programming and pricing may vary.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.