DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
New Texan
11,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished watching the latest episode...

* I still don't like India
* Non elimination... you no longer lose your stuff, but have to come in first and face a possible 30 minute penalty. Why do I have a feeling that there is a fast forward next leg?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,476 Posts
You don't *have* to come in first; you actually have two options:

1) Come in first.
2) Come in more than half an hour ahead of the last place team.

Doing either of those will keep you in the race. But yes, I agree, this is much better than the whole "begging the poor local people for money" thing.

·
622 Tips & Trick Keeper
9,880 Posts
The loose all your stuff was lame. It never seem to make a difference and I am it is a lot easier to walk up with a camera man shooting and beg than without. I also like the new idea. Know if they through a Fast Forward into the mix, I am not sure if I will like it that much.

So far, I have not felt I am watching any strong teams and a lot of still weak teams at this point. I thought the two Asian guys would be strong, but after hearing their thoughts why they are on the race and the teams they have chosen to align with, I don't think that anymore.

Hmm Will be interesting to see how this pans out and so far I am not rooting for anyone. Both couples that is seeing if they should take it to the next step, should not. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.