DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mentor
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Columbus, OH and simply cannot figure out why Heroes did not record last night on my HR20. I checked the History screen and it shows up as "Partial". Fortunately, the HR10 got it OTA. Any ideas?

·
AllStar
88 Posts
Hilbe said:
I'm in Columbus, OH and simply cannot figure out why Heroes did not record last night on my HR20. I checked the History screen and it shows up as "Partial". Fortunately, the HR10 got it OTA. Any ideas?
Mine recorded it fine but that's been pretty typical with the HR20.....some have no problems with the same show that others have all sorts of problems with.....wierd.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,448 Posts
I am really interested to find this thread, because neither my HR 20 nor my R 15 model 300 recorded "Heroes" here in Indy. Oddly enough it was listed the night before on the TDL on both the HR 20 and the R 15 but when I went to watch them, nothing in the MyVOD on either unit. I checked History on the HR 20 and it also said "partial". At least I know I am not alone. Try catching the missed episode Fri. I believe it is on the Sci-fi channel.

·
Cool Member
23 Posts
I had a SeriesLink setup for Heroes. For the last month it's recorded this show with no issues (other then garbled transmissions, MPEG4 artifacts, and what appears to be intermittent signal-fade). Last night I was able to watch the show live, the orange Record LED was on, but the program was not showing up in the List as being recorded. I could not pause or rewind live TV on this channel.

I tried pressing the record button: once pressed, the show showed up in the list, but when I played it all I got was a black screen and it would not advance to the second minute. When I tried fast forwarding, it would indicate I was in 1x, 2x, 3x mode, but never progress.

I exited to a different live station and could pause, rewind, and fast forward. I waited until the record light went off after the show was over, reset the recorder via the Setup menu and when it came back up, the show was no longer in the list.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.