Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Godfather
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Remote issues using AV1 with 2nd HR20:
I have 2 HR20's side by side in my main viewing room, and I'm using one remote to control both.
1 is set up on the D* option and the other is set up on AV1 on the top A/V selector.
When using the remote controlling the AV1 unit, the skip to tick (hold FF) and the skip to end (hold Advance) do not work.
Anyone else using 1 remote to control 2 HR20's experience this same issue using AV1?

2. Also, I've noticed another issue while in a live buffer - FF thru some content, then press Replay to go back, but it's not far enough - then press RW but it acts just like Replay and does not RW. odd and frustrating.
Now I read today someone post that the skip to tick and skip to end isn't working at all on EB? True?

BTW, IMO these features don't work accurately anyway - I've posted a couple times about this... skip to tick stops before the actual tick, so when you press and hold it again(to go to the next sequential tick mark), it skips to the tick you just went to. You have to FF or slip past the tick mark to advance to next tick.
It's all a little squirly to me...

Can anyone using 2 units and 1 Remote help?

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
For your #1... Mine is set for AV2 (because I already had the remote setup for the AMP on AV1), and I haven't see that issue.

For #2... that has happened in previous releases
As for Skip to points on EB, yes some people have had some issues... but it is not consistent as i was able to use just a little while ago.

·
Godfather
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
For your #1... Mine is set for AV2 (because I already had the remote setup for the AMP on AV1), and I haven't see that issue.

For #2... that has happened in previous releases
As for Skip to points on EB, yes some people have had some issues... but it is not consistent as i was able to use just a little while ago.
Thanks Earl, I was hoping you would reply since I knew you were using 1 remote w/ 2 units.

Should I reset the remote and see if AV2 works better? I assume you are using IR mode and not RF?

Thanks for the input

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
I am using IR...

It shouldn't really make a difference if it is AV1 or AV2

But I do think I had to use code 00003 when I set mine up... not 100% sure though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.