DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
2,423 Posts
Has "Happy Hour" on Fox officially met it's demise yet? I haven't heard anything about it lately. I actually thought it was better than "'Til Death" which immediately proceded it which I see they're still promoting pretty heavily. Of course neither show was probably destined to be long for this world anyway unless they get a new timeslot they're up against some pretty brutal competition on thurs eves.

· Godfather
300 Posts
I tried a few of the dramas this season

Kidnapped-very good
Vanished-horrible crap
6 degrees- half of the storylines are good
the 9- each eposide is hit or miss.

Its appears 6 degrees and the 9 are out soon. Ratings are horrible.

· Banned
11,498 Posts
Six Degrees is gone for now but it's supposed to come back in January, but I doubt it will.

· Godfather
300 Posts
Vanished is gone, you can see the remaining 3 or 4 eposides online. Forgot where.

I thought that show was awful. I tried it and it got more and more bizarre in a bad way. Also character developement sucks. I didnt care for Sarah/Nikki and the Senator's daughter and son were terrible actors.

· Banned
11,498 Posts
invaliduser88 said:
No surprise there. It wasn't a completely terrible show but I went out of my way to record it. CSI:NY and Kidnapped had my Wednesday 10PM slot, when The Nine started I recorded it off the living room DVR until Kidnapped was axed. Now that Medium started back I was going to do the samething. It helped The nine wasn't on the night of the Medium premier and I forgot last week so I missed Medium.

The Nine really wasn't that good, it could have been better, the storyline was hard to follow during some points and I though 'The Nine' were supposed to be all strangers, it seemed like a few of them knew each other before the robbery. And while I'm sure bank robberies are a traumatic experience, the characters acted like there were beheadings, and some types of extreme torture going on during that 52 hours. I tried to get in to it, but I can't say I will miss this show.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.