DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,294 Posts
I caught that at the end where Chuck said "Speaking of big chain stores, I also feel a wave of sadness when I click my TV remote past NBC."

I thought to myself, I remember "In living Color" and the NBC Peacock and look where they're at now. Pointed to as a source of humor.

Looks like Charlie was way wrong when he predicted that his departure would kill 2.5 men off. Ratings look good from what I see here.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,294 Posts
Bottom line once again CSI Miami lost a viewer for the night. It wasn't there as scheduled.

When I checked the recording it was way delayed so I just erased it. Maybe if I was still watching the 11 O clock news on CBS I'd have watched it. I switched to ABC news so when I finished watching a DVRd show I wouldn't end up with Letterman who just came across as mean spirited humor the few times I tried to watch him.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,294 Posts
Church AV Guy said:
NBC really can't catch a break!

Nielsen Overnights (18-49)
NBC's 'Bent' bombs in Wednesday night bow
New sitcom averages a 1.0 in 18-49s in its first episode
By Toni Fitzgerald, Media Life Magazine - Mar. 22, 2012

NBC's new comedy "Bent" had a rough first night.

The show bowed to disastrously low ratings, becoming the lowest-rated new scripted series this season.

"Bent" averaged a 1.0 in adults 18-49 in its first episode at 9 p.m., according to Nielsen overnights, and a 0.9 for the second episode, which aired at 9:30.
http://www.medialifemagazine.com/ar...0/NBC-s-Bent-bombs-in-Wednesday-night-bow.asp
I figured it was doomed when I saw they were doing two 1/2 hour episodes one after the other. next week too. I presume from that they don't expect it to succeed and just want to get the use of the episodes they paid for.

I watched it and I will watch it until it is no more. I also enjoyed Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

I'll most likely watch the spin off from the Closer too.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.