DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NBA is substantially reducing the price of League Pass for the coming season (see article), but I wonder if this price will also apply to DirecTV. I’m still seeing the $169.95 price on the My AT&T app. I also received an auto-renew flyer in the mail today that gave a $199.95 price. Anybody know what’s going on here? I called earlier this week but the loyalty department said they didn’t have the price for the new season yet.

Thanks!

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,725 Posts
I got a flier today for auto renewal via informed delivery, but not at home to check it. My DirecTV account doesn’t list LP as an option yet on my account online.

I’m not sure even ATT knows what’s going on, which is typical!

·
Icon
985 Posts
I hope someone finds out soon! i'm in limbo right now i plan on switching to either directv sat, or stream in the next couple of weeks. I just got an offer for team pass for $89.00 for this year,But if i switch tv to either directv provider and get get league pass for $99.00 for the year i will do that instead. I know preseason games start on october 2nd.

·
Icon
3,493 Posts
i also got an auto renew letter in the paper mail the price was $199

i called and turned off auto renew.

hopefully they will offer promos closer to the season start (last year i got half off)

I really wish we had a WNBA LP on D* ... streaming games was so hard ...

·
Mentor
552 Posts
I hope someone finds out soon! i'm in limbo right now i plan on switching to either directv sat, or stream in the next couple of weeks. I just got an offer for team pass for $89.00 for this year,But if i switch tv to either directv provider and get get league pass for $99.00 for the year i will do that instead. I know preseason games start on october 2nd.
For what it's worth, I'd wager that this will be offered on any platform/provider that you choose that offers NBALP, no matter when you subscribe.

Reactions: Dawgsfan

·
AllStar
171 Posts
The NBA is substantially reducing the price of League Pass for the coming season (see article), but I wonder if this price will also apply to DirecTV. I’m still seeing the $169.95 price on the My AT&T app. I also received an auto-renew flyer in the mail today that gave a $199.95 price. Anybody know what’s going on here? I called earlier this week but the loyalty department said they didn’t have the price for the new season yet.

Thanks!

The article was about streaming services so I don't know if League Pass will actually have any changes at all? I got my notice that I was automatically reenrolled with the League Pass just recently.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Icon
3,493 Posts
Hopefully next year we get a WNBA LP ON DirecTV

Congrats to Becky Hammon and the LV Aces

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Icon