DBSTalk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

· Icon
3,700 Posts
NBA TV is in choice package or above so as long as you sign in on NBA app./.com with your D* log in under "tv provider" you should get NBA TV games.

· Icon
3,700 Posts
I just called and asked if there were any promos for NBA LP and said last year they did half off or something and lady was like yea I can do half off

· Icon
3,700 Posts
Directv is always very good with promos

One year got half off MLB EI and NBA LP
On top of big discounts each month

Been a customer 21 years

· Icon
3,700 Posts
Just call and at machine say "cancel " and be nice to the rep on the phone. I try to make they laugh lol

Like small talk or something

· Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Yesterday via Twitter I asked if there were any promotions available for NBA LP. They came back with the $99.99 in 3 easy payments of $33.33. I turned that down and when I looked at twitter today they had came back overnight with the $99.99 price with a one time credit of $40. I turned that down as well and asked if I could get it at 50% off ($99.99 with a one time $50 credit). They came back with the $99.99 price with a one time credit of $60 so I accepted that. So the grand total is going to be $39.99 after the $60 credit.

· Icon
3,700 Posts
nice!! see DirecTV is awesome at promos and discounts !

I just tried to call my ISP and no joy ... :mad:

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Got it yesterday. Three payments of $3.33 for the whole season (actually three payments of $33.99 with a $30 credit for each of the next three months). I can’t access the preseason games on the app even though I’ve logged in with D* as my provider. Does it take a day or two? Thanks.

· Icon
3,700 Posts
The app may not work till like the day before opening day /tip off

But the games on TV should work i was able to watch a Celtics pre season the other day on D*

Reactions: Dawgsfan

· Icon
3,700 Posts
I'm able to watch Hornets and wizards feeds

So similar to last year they not blackout out mu home team s away feed

· Legend
240 Posts
Checked the app today, It shows the Directv logo but has a "upgrade to watch" button (confirms I'm logged in)
"Your plan does not include access to League Pass. Please contact your TV provide to upgrade"

Man I hope they didn't kill this feature, I would have subscribed via my Apple TV if it does not include mobile access

· Icon
3,700 Posts
Might not be synced yet or something
.when I click gsmes tonight it asks which feed I want to watch (which doesn't work yet since games are not live)

· Legend
240 Posts

If you experience registration issues with NBA LEAGUE PASS, visit NBA LEAGUE PASS and select submit a ticket. You may also chat with a live representative. Be sure to include the following with your inquiry:
  • Your name, address, and DIRECTV account number
  • The request to activate NBA Broadband/streaming

Directv's support page references submitting a ticket to activate streaming. I'm trying to get a hold of them to see if that's the issue.

Kind of odd that such a step would be required (ex. will this resolve itself tonight automatically?)

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

If you experience registration issues with NBA LEAGUE PASS, visit NBA LEAGUE PASS and select submit a ticket. You may also chat with a live representative. Be sure to include the following with your inquiry:
  • Your name, address, and DIRECTV account number
  • The request to activate NBA Broadband/streaming

Directv's support page references submitting a ticket to activate streaming. I'm trying to get a hold of them to see if that's the issue.

Kind of odd that such a step would be required (ex. will this resolve itself tonight automatically?)
Anybody still having trouble with the NBA app? I can’t access the replays of last night’s games. Thanks.

· Icon
3,700 Posts
update mine is NOT working

21 - 40 of 63 Posts