DBSTalk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I haven’t actually received the $99 charge on a bill yet. (Will in a few days)

is there any chance they don’t authenticate it until after it’s been billed ?
I’m not sure. I remember having a similar problem with MLB Extra Innings in the past. It resolved itself after a few days. I’m not sure if I’ve ever had this issue with League Pass, though.

· Icon
3,700 Posts
there's another post somewhere but spend 2 hours on the phone with D* last night still not fixed so must be a bigger issue with the new NBA site

· Legend
240 Posts
I think the problem has been fixed. I used the restore purchases option and can now view replays of Wednesday games on the app.
Works for me too, but I had to sign out of the TV provider (Directv login), signed out of my NBA ID, then signed in again and it worked.

With a little hiccup, should be good to go and I'm glad I have it on Directv + Streaming/Mobile opposed to the $99 Streaming only version directly with the NBA.

I wonder if they'd refund any of the purchase price like they did with the NFL ticket issues. If they follow up with me on the open support, doesn't hurt to ask.

· Icon
3,700 Posts
I think I was able to test with just D* credentials

Reactions: TheRatPatrol

· Icon
3,700 Posts
funny you mentioned that , cause i was unable to log in to a 4k fire stick ... i went to select tv provider selected D* then got an error ...

but not sure i was just signed via my pc and phone no issues

· Icon
3,700 Posts
I was able to log into 3 devices just now , 2 different computers and a mobile phone

· Icon
704 Posts
many of these type things are one main IP address so if you have 5 items on your home wifi all of the items will work but one item on your home and one at your son in laws house you are over the max. Many people reporting trouble with TNT games but not others I havent had it long enough (or used it enough) to figure out what is happening for me.

· Icon
3,700 Posts
y of these type things are one main IP address so if you have 5 items on your home wifi all of the items will work but one item on your home and one at your son in laws house you are over
true but in theory all mine should have been different via different VPNs
true all on home network etc but should have been different IPs.

use different VPNs on different devices etc .. .

· Icon
3,700 Posts
i think the price dropped for those that didn't add it yet .

· Icon
3,700 Posts
Not sure if it was here or on AVS but someone mentioned an NBA "Red zone like channel "

Any updates , haven't seen it in the guide

· Hall Of Fame
8,757 Posts
Not sure if it was here or on AVS but someone mentioned an NBA "Red zone like channel "

Any updates , haven't seen it in the guide
How would that work if the play is constantly changing? It’s not like football where the play stays in the red zone. I could see maybe something like the baseballs strike zone channel. I don’t know……….

41 - 60 of 63 Posts