DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at my bill and it says I have a loyalty gift again for this year. If this ends up being true, this will be the 3rd year in a row they have given it to me for free without even having to call in.
Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Number

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,672 Posts
Wow, I envy you. I didn't get that on my statement last week. :(

Reactions: AZ.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,976 Posts
Didnt get it on mine either but I will check the next statement.

·
115 Posts
I got this via email a few weeks ago, and I have Preferred XTRA to avoid the RSNs:
Sports uniform Helmet Sports gear Sports jersey Sports equipment

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,672 Posts
I got this via email a few weeks ago, and I have Preferred XTRA to avoid the RSNs: View attachment 32173
What date did they send that email to you? I’m worried if I did get it, that it went into my spam and got purged already. With my stupid ATT email domain, sometimes that happens.

·
Icon
3,418 Posts
Thats cool they doing this again .

I got the email last year!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Icon
868 Posts
Just got the same email that MrWindows posted above. This is the 1st time that it has happened to me. Usually it is a whole production of calling and asking, but looks like this year will be different. I wonder if the increased competition from streaming platforms for the Ticket is a factor in this. BTW, I am an 18 year DirecTv customer.

·
Hall Of Fame
5,121 Posts
Just got the same email that MrWindows posted above. This is the 1st time that it has happened to me. Usually it is a whole production of calling and asking, but looks like this year will be different. I wonder if the increased competition from streaming platforms for the Ticket is a factor in this. BTW, I am an 18 year DirecTv customer.
I am thinking it’s the last year on Directv is why they are doing it

·
Super Moderator
53,725 Posts
I am thinking it’s the last year on Directv is why they are doing it
Yep. DIRECTV is under no obligation to make Sunday Ticket profitable. They can use Sunday Ticket to retain subscribers.

Reactions: dtv757

·
Mentor
54 Posts
I asked them about it on their Twitter support. They didn’t give me the loyalty gift but instead gave $40 off a month for 12 months to cover the ST price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Icon
3,418 Posts
Off topic but CI went to ESPN+ or something streaming....

But you never know... I always thought it was only NFL they could discount but I also got half off MLB EI and NBA LP last year.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Icon
3,418 Posts
I saw NFL ST Max $0 added to my account today. not sure if its just the auto renew or the Free promo.

haven't gotten an email yet.

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
I got my bill today and got charged $7.00 for an extra receiver I don't have, two $2.10 TV Access Fees on top of the normal $7.00 TV Access fee, and a 24 month contract that I never agreed to. No Sunday Ticket though.:mad:

1 - 20 of 133 Posts