DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
8 Posts
I got my bill today and got charged $7.00 for an extra receiver I don't have, two $2.10 TV Access Fees on top of the normal $7.00 TV Access fee, and a 24 month contract that I never agreed to. No Sunday Ticket though.:mad:
The security guy in me would see this and wonder if someone added a receiver to your account (think hacking) and that might explain the app fees as well. Obviously change passwords but maybe talk to customer service and see if they can tell you where that 8th receiver was when it came online. And if possible, I would have them deactivate that 8th receiver to be sure it does not happen again.

·
8 Posts
My original issue, channel 104 not working, is still not working and support and advanced support couldn't fix it. Support trying to fix it made my whole C61K disappear from the server and they could restore it. The advanced support got the C61K added back to the server but couldn't restore channel 104. The only way I was ever able to get channel 104 restored previously was to have someone in the AT&T Office of the President to fix it. They no longer reply back to my emails anymore so I guess channel 104 is gone forever for me.
104 is one of the few UDH 4K channels. I recall some setting the disabled them if the output format is not set correctly. And I have seen that setting change with a firmware update or a rest to the box. Worth checking your output format to be sure it is set properly. Just shooting in the dark here. But I have seen UHD disappear before.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts