DBSTalk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
I contacted them and got it all fixed. They had no idea why the two charges for $2.10 each were on there or why my account showed 8 receivers instead of 7. They also said I was not in a 2 year contract. But it stole an hour of my life to fix their screw ups. I asked also if any promotions for ST. The answer was no.

·
Icon
3,502 Posts
I called a few days ago and was told I didn’t have any ST discounts available. Checked my account a few minutes ago and have free Max.
Yew may is kinda early for NFL ... so your thinking it's the free ticket too

Wasn't sure it it was auto renew or not...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,729 Posts
I contacted them and got it all fixed. They had no idea why the two charges for $2.10 each were on there or why my account showed 8 receivers instead of 7. They also said I was not in a 2 year contract. But it stole an hour of my life to fix their screw ups. I asked also if any promotions for ST. The answer was no.
Uggh. ☹

·
Icon
3,502 Posts
Yea mine shoes $0 too at that screen but it will show that before the season starts

·
Godfather
553 Posts
Yea mine shoes $0 too at that screen but it will show that before the season starts

During my call, after being told I wasn’t eligible for a discount, because I had ST last year I asked her to verify that I wasn’t on automatic renewal. I was told I’m not, but we’ll see.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ok as to the picture above. You probably are getting Sunday ticket for free. I checked last Wed and under my account it was not listed. Just had my mlb. Then today it os on there as no cost. I know for sure I had the auto renew canceled in February. Good luck to everyone

·
8 Posts
I got my bill today and got charged $7.00 for an extra receiver I don't have, two $2.10 TV Access Fees on top of the normal $7.00 TV Access fee, and a 24 month contract that I never agreed to. No Sunday Ticket though.:mad:
The security guy in me would see this and wonder if someone added a receiver to your account (think hacking) and that might explain the app fees as well. Obviously change passwords but maybe talk to customer service and see if they can tell you where that 8th receiver was when it came online. And if possible, I would have them deactivate that 8th receiver to be sure it does not happen again.

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
The security guy in me would see this and wonder if someone added a receiver to your account (think hacking) and that might explain the app fees as well. Obviously change passwords but maybe talk to customer service and see if they can tell you where that 8th receiver was when it came online. And if possible, I would have them deactivate that 8th receiver to be sure it does not happen again.
Yeah I had to provide support with the serial numbers of my 7 receivers so they could remove the eighth one. They think it was added because I had trouble with the C61K and regular support couldn't fix it so they scheduled a tech visit to replace the C61K but before that appointment came advanced support called me and got the issue fixed and canceled the tech visit. They figure the new C61K they said they were going to replace the old one with somehow got added to my account even though the tech visit was canceled. The whole thing was a cluster all the way around. They had no reason with the two $2.10 charges were added as TV Access Fees.

My original issue, channel 104 not working, is still not working and support and advanced support couldn't fix it. Support trying to fix it made my whole C61K disappear from the server and they could restore it. The advanced support got the C61K added back to the server but couldn't restore channel 104. The only way I was ever able to get channel 104 restored previously was to have someone in the AT&T Office of the President to fix it. They no longer reply back to my emails anymore so I guess channel 104 is gone forever for me.

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,729 Posts

Today mine still shows $65.99 in payments, and doesn’t say ‘I have this’ in the tab.

·
Icon
3,502 Posts
Today mine still shows $65.99 in payments, and doesn’t say ‘I have this’ in the tab.
Crazy : im showing "ihave this " on..

Sports pack $13.99
MLB EI $23.99(x6mo)
NBA LP $199
NFL ST MAX 2022 $0

·
Icon
3,502 Posts
I have Sunday as a loyalty gift that starts on September 11

View attachment 32182
Off topic but @eandras would it be better to go premier package since u have all the premiums?? Just making a random suggestion...

Have a great holiday weekend all

·
Godfather
524 Posts
Checked my account after reading these posts. I am now getting SHO/TMC for "free." I didn't request this. Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Technology

My new bill doesn't come until 6/5...

·
Icon
3,502 Posts
Checked my account after reading these posts. I am now getting SHO/TMC for "free." I didn't request this. View attachment 32183
My new bill doesn't come until 6/5...
They gave my sho for 3 months too lol

My summary looks similar to yours .

21 - 40 of 146 Posts