DBSTalk Forum banner
81 - 100 of 146 Posts

·
Icon
3,508 Posts
Cool any restrictions or can I just call and ask ?

Actually its about the same for me

Xtra (before any discounts) 124 then add the 10/10/3 plan . = 147 listed on OPs bill

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Icon
3,508 Posts
I finally got the email lol .

The one Mr windows posted.

Reactions: TXD16

·
Super Moderator
53,894 Posts

·
Legend
228 Posts
I just chatted with them and they said I was given it as a loyalty gift for 2021 and 2022 together last year.
I did not get an email this email and on my account it is not listed (I can add it)
The rep copied/pasted from my unposted bill showing NFL ticket 2022 0.00

Sounds good, but why is it available to add if it's already on there?

·
Icon
3,508 Posts
If you have the sports package on the D* website you should see a blue "i have this " and blue box around the package .

Example "I have this " for MLB EI, sports pack and NFL ST.

But MLS and fox soccer list as options to purchase.

·
Premium Member
11,448 Posts
Sounds good, but why is it available to add if it's already on there?
Because AT&T and DIRECTV work in mysterious ways. I got a e-mail stating I'm getting Sunday Ticket Max free this season. I subscribe to Premier, EPIX and Movies Extra. When I log onto my AT&T account it shows Sunday Ticket Max added at no cost but when I cross over to DIRECTV.com it doesn't show Sunday Ticket Max added. Go figure. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Because AT&T and DIRECTV work in mysterious ways. I got a e-mail stating I'm getting Sunday Ticket Max free this season. I subscribe to Premier, EPIX and Movies Extra. When I log onto my AT&T account it shows Sunday Ticket Max added at no cost but when I cross over to DIRECTV.com it doesn't show Sunday Ticket Max added. Go figure. 🤷‍♂️
I got the same "GIFT" as well

·
Icon
1,273 Posts
Same on our account,,,,ATT site shows it...DTV site doesn't...

·
Premium Member
3,371 Posts
Att.com shows this. I have not gotten an email saying I am getting ST or ST Max free. Directv.com does not show that NFL ST Max is set to auto renew. I know the 2022 MLB EI below is wrong because I paid $129 for it.

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Number

·
AllStar
97 Posts
I called the working retention number posted here in the forum.
Spoke to a nice csr located in Vegas.
A little chit chat and told her about the loyalty offer email about Sunday Ticket Max for no charge.
She said this was added to my account on June 4th but when I sign in to my on line account nothing is showing.
She said to download the AT&T app, sign in, and this is showing on my account.
I did and cannot locate this anywhere on my account.
I could also sign in to my Directv account from the app as well and again nothing showing.
Where is this supposed to be posted?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I called the working retention number posted here in the forum.
Spoke to a nice csr located in Vegas.
A little chit chat and told her about the loyalty offer email about Sunday Ticket Max for no charge.
She said this was added to my account on June 4th but when I sign in to my on line account nothing is showing.
She said to download the AT&T app, sign in, and this is showing on my account.
I did and cannot locate this anywhere on my account.
I could also sign in to my Directv account from the app as well and again nothing showing.
Where is this supposed to be posted?
Mine was on my bill. I don't think I would believe it until I saw it on my bill then would confirm via online account.

·
Icon
3,508 Posts
Just call and ask them if there are promos for a channel or network your interested in

Sometimes there's premium movie channels free for 3 months or half off

One year I got half off MLB EI and half off NBA LP

·
AllStar
171 Posts
Just call and ask them if there are promos for a channel or network your interested in

Sometimes there's premium movie channels free for 3 months or half off

One year I got half off MLB EI and half off NBA LP

Sorry I didn't make myself too clear. I meant for them to give me something other than the Sunday Ticket which I won't be using at all!

81 - 100 of 146 Posts