DBSTalk Forum banner
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
I received a 2nd e-mail stating I'm getting Sunday Ticket Max free this season. It shows in my AT&T account but not in my DIRECTV account.
I asked a person out of the Office of the President, in my ongoing issue of always losing channel 104, about the same thing. It did not show up on DirecTV.com and did show up on the AT&T site. She told me to go by the DirecTV account and not to believe the AT&T account. That was before I got free NFL ST Max earlier this week. It now shows in both places for me but the AT&T one shows it as auto-renewing at regular price but directv.com shows I have it for $0.00. So I hope she is right about directv.com being the correct one. :LOL:

·
Icon
1,183 Posts
i think that some how , some way.. i have MLB for the rest of the year.. yes i know that there is a preview but the directv sports screen says that i have this on my system.. i could be wrong.. and i have been wrong many times.. I just don't believe that i am wrong this time..

·
Icon
3,409 Posts
That happen to me a few years back they gave me MLB EI free for the rest of the season, then NFL ST "free" (offset by credits $xx off for 12 months)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well for all you lucky people who get an email or snail mail granting you Sunday Ticket for free, I just received in the mail my auto renewal notice for full price ST Max. I’ve had ST since it started and have been with Directv for over 20 years. When I call every year and nicely ask for deals with Retention, I get the usual $ off for x amount of time, but never free ST. I will call again but I don’t know what the secret is.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
I did a Twitter dm and got it free. Then about a week later I got the same card in the mail that it was going to auto renew at regular price. I’ll have to keep my eye on it to make sure they don’t attempt to charge me anyway. I do have the proof they gave it to me for free.

·
Icon
3,409 Posts
saw this when i signed in today

Font Art Grass Horizon Rectangle

121 - 133 of 133 Posts