DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mentor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got home from work today and found 21 Episodes of Days of our Lives in my Playlist. Still on 0xFA, it recorded the SD local channel at 1:00 PST, but it has it listed 21 times, all the 1:00 showing. We have no Series Link for Days nor does my wife watch it, although she may have watched something on NBC before that.

I tested to see if they would actually play, the first one and the last one did play fine. I deleted them all and did a red button reset. When the HR20 was back up, 21 episodes of Days are on there again. Anyone see anything like this before?

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Odd.

I have seen it on the R15, but not on the HR20.

·
Legend
107 Posts
i had this last week i think on x0FA with frost the snowman on abc local. there were 5 recordings. they werent there when it was recording, when the recording was over there was 5 of them and all of them played fine. i deleted one at a time and tried the other and they all worked but my available disk space never went back up.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
cpbergie said:
Any thoughts on how to get rid of them for good, or did they always come back after a reset on R15?
I just did a Mark and Delete, after I was done watching it.

·
Icon
777 Posts
I had the exact same thing happen last week, but it was only 5 of the same recording. I started watching the movie and then hit REC in the middle of it so I could blow through some slow parts later. Came back and it had a folder with 5 versions in it.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,222 Posts
Boy, that is strange. Are they copying TiVo's bugs, now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.