DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I had my 811 - somewhere in Setup Menu I had a choice between Auto Updates OR Ask before updating. I cannot find this same option in my 211 Menu; can someone please tell me IF it is there and IF so, where?
I started getting program info on my OTA Channels a while back and now I see here that it MAY be a MISTAKE built into 341 software - I want to STOP getting the 342 update = which may stop my programming info again on OTA.

TKS Michael:confused:

·
Super Moderator
53,902 Posts
I believe the "no update" option has been removed from both of the ViP receivers.

·
Mentor
33 Posts
you don't have an option (that i know of). i have 4 vip211 receivers, and only one got the update! my ota channels that listed the programming info (some listed programming, some listed "digital service") is still there. the only thing i can find thats different on the one vip that got the update is now it shows 342 and the others still show 341! i don't know what the update was for, but i couldn't tell any difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.