DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Legend
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received 222k version L5.96 last night at 2:30am, don't notice anything new but some text changes, still no guide fix to stay set on all channels guide, still no external HD dvr capability.

Also noticed smartcard went up to H09 from H08.

914 Posts
The 222k does not have DVR capability so you can't connect an EHD to this receiver. EHD only works with 211/211k/411, 612, 622, 722/722k, 922, and Hoppers. Thanks.

RMichals said:
Just received 222k version L5.96 last night at 2:30am, don't notice anything new but some text changes, still no guide fix to stay set on all channels guide, still no external HD dvr capability.

Also noticed smartcard went up to H09 from H08.

·
Icon
1,164 Posts
RMichals said:
Just went up to L598 last night, still no improvement to on going issues with pixelation at top of everyhour.
Ahhhh.

I don't think that'l ever be fixed.

Have you noticed any pixellation besides top of the hour?

I do, sporadically. After three receivers, [ and everything checked, somethings replaced] I'm convinced It's not on my end.

What's interesting is your location and mine. Extreme opposite....

·
Hall Of Fame
3,982 Posts
I have seen the momentary freezing/pixellation at the top of the hour on my HD Tivo, also.

I must be the CIA/FBI downloading the data about everything I have watched.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.