DBSTalk Forum banner

24/7 HD RSN Discussion: FSN North

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  bjlc 
#1 ·
This is the discussion thread for the FSN North RSN going full-time. Please log all issues, indulge in gleeful exhortations, and give your suggestions for more or better coverage!

#8 ·
aktick said:
Does anybody know if they are ever going to give us Wisconsin subscribers FSN North - Wisconsin as a full time channel? One thing that annoys me about the current setup is that half the time when Brewers games are being shot in HD, DirecTV doesn't carry it.
I guess that Wisconsin subscribers to D* are just second class citizens.

We better just get use to it.

---------------- Bill

#9 ·
aktick said:
Does anybody know if they are ever going to give us Wisconsin subscribers FSN North - Wisconsin as a full time channel? One thing that annoys me about the current setup is that half the time when Brewers games are being shot in HD, DirecTV doesn't carry it.
Really, I have not noticed this to be the case at all. If I look at the schedule on the Brewers official website, all of the games they said would be in HD, were available on FSN-WI HD. How do you know games were shot in HD but not on DirecTV?

#10 ·
Bsquared said:
Really, I have not noticed this to be the case at all. If I look at the schedule on the Brewers official website, all of the games they said would be in HD, were available on FSN-WI HD. How do you know games were shot in HD but not on DirecTV?
I haven't had a problem not getting games scheduled to be in HD in HD either. My only problem has been having to sub to EI to get the Brewers in the first place, but that's not a discussion for here.

#13 ·
jhart05 said:
I don't have HDTV yet.

I would like my regular FSN-Wisconsin FULL TIME.

I just don't see what's so hard about that.

I don't care to watch stuff about Minnesota sports teams.
From what I understand FSN Wis is just a cast off from FSN North and it's basically just lit up for Brewer/Bucks games. I don't expect it to go full time anytime soon.

#16 ·
From what I understand FSN Wis is just a cast off from FSN North and it's basically just lit up for Brewer/Bucks games. I don't expect it to go full time anytime soon.

Yeah, I realize D* thinks that.

But if someone over there would just take a minute to look at the two channels they would see they do in fact have different programming.

It is a battle those of us in Wisconsin will never win.

#22 ·
since this IS a separate channel, why isn't our money good enough to GET OUR WHOLE CHANNEL?

why are other cities and other states "good enough" but our state and our sports teams are second rate?

again, we pay the same amount that everyone else does.. and in some cases, others get multiple sports channels.

We can't even get our own..

FIX THIS DIRECTV.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.