DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first DIRECTV bill since I installed the HR20. I'm being charged the DVR fee twice. I called and asked about it. I'm being chargerd 1 DVR fee for my HDVR2 DVR(TiVo) and another DVR fee for the HR20. What a rip !! I thought it was 1 DVR fee charge whether I had 1 DVR in the house or 100 DVRs in the house. I guess I'll be shutting down my HDVR2 within the next fee days and putting it on EBAY.

So long TiVo !!

·
Godfather
340 Posts
glennb said:
I got my first DIRECTV bill since I installed the HR20. I'm being charged the DVR fee twice. I called and asked about it. I'm being chargerd 1 DVR fee for my HDVR2 DVR(TiVo) and another DVR fee for the HR20. What a rip !! I thought it was 1 DVR fee charge whether I had 1 DVR in the house or 100 DVRs in the house. I guess I'll be shutting down my HDVR2 within the next fee days and putting it on EBAY.

So long TiVo !!
I don't know about the 1 fee per household. I always thought it was 1 fee per box. But what I do know is if you have the total choice package they will wave one of the DVR fees.

·
Registered
12,558 Posts
There should only be one DVR fee for as many DVR's as you have on one account. That fee is waived is you subscribe to the "full meal deal" Total Choice package.

There will be a "receiver mirroring fee" for every Receiver and DVR on your account, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.