DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"geared toward the professional user"

Samsung Electronics America introduced the SyncMaster 305T, a wide, high-resolution 30-inch TFT-LCD monitor.

The 305T, designed for the commercial market, combines a 16:10 wide-screen design and 2560 by 1600 resolution for professional applications like medical, engineering, control rooms, CAD, graphics and design and desktop publishing. Other features include 400cd/m2 brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 178/178 degree viewing angle, a response time of 6ms (GTG) and a 0.25 pixel pitch for clean image reproduction.

The monitor also has features geared towards the professional user like an 80mm height adjustable stand with flexible tilt and swivel capabilities, five USB 2.0 ports and a wide viewing area that can support multi-window applications.

The 305T also features Samsung's Digital Power Management Signaling (DPMS) mode to automatically determine whether the monitor is in use and switches it to stand-by mode, which uses less that two watts of power. The 305T will be available next month through Samsung resellers and distribution channels for an MSRP of $1999.99.

For more information, go to www.samsung.com.

www.SkyRetailer.com - used with permission

·
Hall Of Fame
21,331 Posts
That makes my 19" Samsung look pretty silly. It's amazing how fast Samsung came to be a fairly major market factor here in the US, but then I guess the rise of Korea in many markets has been pretty phenomonal. Excuse me, I have to go somewhere in my Korean car. :D

·
Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08
5,222 Posts
I have a 19 inch widescreen LCD Hanns-G and love it. 5ms response time, great for gaming... and I got it for $180. I'm amazed at how quickly the prices have dropped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.