DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we had out 400 Registered Member join us here at DBStalk! I would like to take this time to thank them and all the rest of you who have joined us here at DBStalk.COM!

We have worked hard to listen to our users to give them what they want and deserve from a DBS information site.

With your support we are working hard to become your #1 DBS News, Information and Talk site!

On behalf of the entire staff, thanks again for helping us reach this milestone! We couldn't have done it without ya!

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
Congrats! Here's a quarter. Have a cup of coffee on me! :)

The Nickster :smoking:

·
Hall Of Fame/Supporter
6,526 Posts
And thank you, Scott. I think the combination friendliness and openness here attracts many of us. I predict even more will come.

·
Your Neighborhood Liasion
12,527 Posts
Hey Joe - non webtv'ers can't see your page there - not authorized to view this page.

Nick, can you still get a cuppa joe for a quarter on Nevele? If so, I'm there on the next shuttle! :D

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Welcome to all of our new members and enjoy the site!

Lucky number 400 was RACE20.

·
Icon
524 Posts
Originally posted by Scott Greczkowski
Today we had out 400 Registered Member join us here at DBStalk! I would like to take this time to thank them and all the rest of you who have joined us here at DBStalk.COM!

We have worked hard to listen to our users to give them what they want and deserve from a DBS information site.

With your support we are working hard to become your #1 DBS News, Information and Talk site!

On behalf of the entire staff, thanks again for helping us reach this milestone! We couldn't have done it without ya!
YEA BABY !

400 + and growing ..... With no locks even :)

·
Icon/Supporter
873 Posts
I'd like to take a minute to compliment all the admins on DBSTalk for their hard work and dedication to this site. I've done alot of searching on the web for an informative DBS site and DBSTalk.com has to be the most useful and informative by far. Keep up the good work! :righton:

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Thanks Kevin! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.