DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
I believe the dog show will be in 4K on dish on Monday and Tue

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

Someone on avs forum wrote that March madness this week will be in 4k on dish.. can anyone please confirm with a photo of the guide ?

I checked the link for the guide and didn't see any events tomorrow

The user mentioned channel 540-03

Thanks for any clarification

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

They only released the March Madness brackets yesterday, on a Sunday. It takes a day or two for updates to propagate to the online guide.

They did rename the third 4K channel from HDR2 to 4K2 as prep since the channel won't be carrying games in HDR like it did for the Big Ten tournament.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Someone on avs forum wrote that March madness this week will be in 4k on dish.. can anyone please confirm with a photo of the guide ?

I checked the link for the guide and didn't see any events tomorrow

The user mentioned channel 540-03

Thanks for any clarification

Two games tomorrow starting at 3:30 post on 540-03

Two games tomorrow starting at 3:30 post on 540-03
Ok chart updated . please let me know any others or any errors

so far i only know of Dish agreement with FS1 sports events

Attachments

I got my cabling rerouted away from my non 4K A/V receiver. Now I need some 4K to look at.

Is there anything in the future coming out in 4K?

I think next month will have women's world cup in 4k via FS1 ...

So what exactly is a good cable to use for 4K without breaking the bank? I've heard from some that it doesn't really matter and then my Dish tech was trying to sell me one for like $50, saying it would improve my picture tremendously.

You need a cable that supports latest HDMI version 2.ob features. Supports 4K/60 Hz (18 Gbps bandwidth), bi-directional Ethernet communication with compatible components, ARC (Audio Return Channel) for sending Dolby Digital sound from the TV back to a AVR, 30-gauge conductors for dependable signal transfer. Crutchfield and Monoprice have a good selection with good prices.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.