DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Icon
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be using a 10-250 with the new 5 sat dish. I wish to combine one of 4 leads coming from that dish with an attic antenna feed for off the air TV for thev250.
I will be running both the 250 and a 700. The 700 will not have a combined off the air + sat cable. Two lines will go to the 700 -Two lines will be going to the 250-one of those with the combined off the air + sat signals.

Will this work? If so what combiners/splitters do I need.

Thanks!

joel

·
Icon
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I will let you know after I have tried it.

Joel

·
Icon
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your feedback. I will be using the HR 10 with an older RCA CRT in the bedroom and tranmitting to the kitchen via a vdeo 5 ghz video/audio link. So I do not plan to use HD with it now. This is the reason I asked the question about couping off the air with one of the two sat links. Some day in the future I may go for a 30" LCD in the bed room so your advice is on the mark.

I will be using 2 sat llinks plus a clear off the air antenna signal to the HR 20 in my media room which has my 50" panny 60U along with a computer that I use for sound (Foobar) and DVDs (TT). I am intersting to play with connectivity with the computer once I get HR20 and the firmware upgrades settle down.

Joel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.