DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Icon
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of late, my 612 has been rebooting itself. I was watching Tennis HD 2 days ago and it rebooted 3 times in 20 minutes. This morning the system was off and I noticed it rebooted itself (not the normal 3am reboot). Any one else seen this lately?

Ken

·
Godfather
374 Posts
I just installed a 612 a couple days ago, so far almost no problems, the only time mine has rebooted is when I try to set up favorites in program guide, after setting up favorites and hitting save the 612 reboots and all the settings are lost, not all the time but 50% of the times, I waited to get the 612 until the reviews improved and other than what stated above its been good, even connected via hdmi

·
Godfather
445 Posts
I turned mine on and after a few minutes I got a frozen picture on mine and I had to reboot it. I was still able to play recorded content before rebooting it but every channel was a black screen. I really like the 612 and I hope I don't have problems with it because of a buggy software update. Don't they test these things before releasing them. I have L477 update.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.