DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mentor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read the product brochure which lists the depth as 13 inches. I am planning on placing this on top of my dvd player ( I'll spare the long story here but let's just say there are advantages to me not moving the dvd player ) for better ventilation and heat dissipation. My DVD player is 12 inches deep as measured across the top of the unit. I noticed via the on line review of the 622 that the "feet" are slightly inward, and I was curious as ot how far apart the feet are from front to back. Thx of rnay help! :)

·
Icon
599 Posts
The back feet are 1-1/4" to 1-1/2" inside the back edge. The front feet are approx 9" from the back.

·
Mentor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hall said:
The back feet are 1-1/4" to 1-1/2" inside the back edge. The front feet are approx 9" from the back.
Thanks for the fast reply! Exactly the info I needed and means it will fit on top of my dvd player without any problems ( I didn't want the 622 underneath due to the heat generation even though I probably will keep a small fan on it... vornado make sa great silent fan designed for college dorm rooms for $19.99.. called the zippi ).

Nothing is ever simple with me though! I made a tv cabinet for my widescreen a couple years ago.. very attractive design, functional BUT not designed for flexibility. Now I've got to increase the height of the top section by about 2 inches to give the 622 more room to fit/breathe! Course I could just foresake the DVR and enjoy a 211 without mods :) Raising the TV will also mean raising the sofa lol

Thx again. a big help :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.