DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,234 Posts
If one of my 622s dies I'll be happy with another 622. I have some EHDs so storage is no problem.

As for a 922 here's my experience. I got the first one in May of this year. Replaced it in July because of freezing up and missing recordings. Replaced that one last week because of missing recordings also. Several folks have posted that they wind up with missing recordings that the 922 will report as completed on the Daily Schedule history. This one hasn't done that yet. You still can't write to an EHD. So far it hasn't gotten the software update that will allow integration of the Logitech Revue Google TV box. I'm still waiting for the Dish Android app to allow me to watch the 922 on my HTC EVO.

Visit the 922 forums and then decide if it's worth the upgrade fee to you. I read them all and then upgraded anyway. Don't regret it but I'll be happy when everything works as planned.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.