DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cool Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 622 for 2 weeks now, and am having problems with remote freezing or system freezing. When i first turn on after being inactive for a while, it will take about a minute or two before the remote will work. the last channel that was on will play, but no buttons will work on remote. is this normal - is receiver starting up- or is this something i should be worried about - is receiver bad.

thanks for the help

·
Legend
110 Posts
Repcmm said:
I have had my 622 for 2 weeks now, and am having problems with remote freezing or system freezing. When i first turn on after being inactive for a while, it will take about a minute or two before the remote will work. the last channel that was on will play, but no buttons will work on remote. is this normal - is receiver starting up- or is this something i should be worried about - is receiver bad.

thanks for the help
I've had my 622 since last February and have never seen this happen. My remote works immediately and is not sluggish at all.

Try a different remote channel. Maybe there's interference on the one you're set up on now. There are instructions in the operating manual for changing the remote channel.

Good luck!

Larry
SF

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.