DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cool Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my scenario: Right now I have a Slimline dish with (1) coaxial going to my basement from the Dish. In my basement I have a 8-way MRV compatible splitter. I currently have (7) Tuners and am considering swapping one of my H25's for a HR34. My current boxes are: (2) HR24's, (3) H25's. Thus I'd be going to (11) Tuners.

My question for the experts is what needs to be changed in my current setup to handle the (11) Tuners I'd like to switch to?

Thanks much!

·
Cool Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I'd have to replace the Dish up on the roof or just the LNB portion? The one installed now has (1) cable that home runs to my basement. So instead of having (1) coaxial from the Dish I'd have (4) coaxial running to my basement. Thus this leads me to beleive that I need a different dish than the Slimline I have now. Correct?

The rest of your diagram makes sense.

·
Cool Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Midwestuser1 said:
Thanks for the info! The good news is I already have (4) total coaxial feeds up on my roof (3) are just sitting their looped for now.
That's how my wiring was left when I went SWM w/MRV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.