DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Legend
178 Posts
That's the great thing about EBAY, buy stuff from questionable sources at a higher price than you can from a traditional brick and mortar store that'll stand behind the product.
Ebay is a real threat to the ole garage sale. Why sell it for 50 cents when idiots on the computer will buy it for $20.00 !

· Banned
11,498 Posts
Ebay has some great deals, but this aint one of them, I'm surprised theres no buy it now for $650-$700

· Banned
11,498 Posts
The unit from the tech chat was one by Mike Z from DBSForums, he later sold it in their classifieds section, but I dont know to who. It appears this sellers is an E* retailer looking to cach in on the the rule of supply and demand.

· Legend in my own mind
552 Posts
Something is definitely not right with this guy selling his second (and who knows how many more) 721's on ebay.
Charlie should have some of his goons check into this. :shrug:

· Legend/Supporter
123 Posts
Originally posted by SParker
geesh the bid is now $560 and reserve is still not met. Swampthing, I think the guy just messed up on the GB size.
The bid is now up to $580 and the reserve is now met. He probably had the reserve set at $575.

· Legend/Supporter
123 Posts
Look's like $610 is the going price for a 721 on ebay. The first two auctions ended at exactly $610 and the other two auctions have the "buy it now" option set to $610 and $630.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.