DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a vizio 3 d tv. We can play 3d movies on blue ray and also through vudu. We tried to rent the video on demand 3d Puss and boots but the receiver gives an error stating the tv is not co patible with the program. There is a code 465 on the screen. I called this in to dish and so far a week later there is no resolution. Any suggestions? The 3rd tech support person that I spoke with on my third call says that the receiver is ok. It is a 722k hd receiver. It has the 750 firmware.

· Hall Of Fame
8,968 Posts
I've been out of the loop on this for a while, but if I remember correctly, your TV had to be on a specific list of supported 3D TVs in order for 3D to work with your Dish receiver. At the time, about two years ago, that was a very small list. I imagine they'd have expanded the list since then, but I have no idea if your specific model is on that list. If it isn't, for whatever reason, then 3D won't work until that is resolved.

· Icon
616 Posts
Psigna said:
I went there but there are several screens. Didn't see anything that seemed not working or disabled.
I didn't see it right away either. But I found it.

Analysis--HDMI Test.

20 Posts
I am not the OP, but I have the same TV and receiver and am having the same problem with 3d content from Dish. The TV is connected to the receiver with the HDMI cable that came with the 722k, and it says in the manual that the Dish-supplied HDMI cable is 3d compatible. I have taken a photo of the HDMI analysis page, which I will try to attach here.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.