DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer says that an informed Dish CSR helped him get rid of this once. Anybody know what the procedure is?

·
Hall Of Fame
3,190 Posts
A rebooot fixes it for me. There is no way to get rid if it forever, it usualy happens to me when I get inpatient and hit a button on the remote a second time while the 921 is still "thinking" about the first time I hit the button.

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply!
Michael P said:
A rebooot fixes it for me. There is no way to get rid if it forever, it usualy happens to me when I get inpatient and hit a button on the remote a second time while the 921 is still "thinking" about the first time I hit the button.
I've tried all four methods of rebooting and one of them actually gave me a screen saying that the unit was booting (as opposed to jumping right to the acquiring banner).

I did a hard drive diagnostic last night and it made no progress. Looks like I'm going to need that 921 that they should be sending out today. This will be 921 number two for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.