DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Legend
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there some key stroke you can do to make the "message" disappear? I "know" the signal is gone (due to a storm, etc) cause the tv picture is froze.. But I like to watch a lot of my shows from the 1.5 hour cache.. But it's impossible with "771...." Message taking up a quarter of my screen?? So far, my only fix is to put up the small "guide" via blue button.. At least it just blocks the bottom portion of the screen.. But again, is there some key arrangement I can use to temporarily turn this message off? Thanks for any help!! Mick

HR22-100

· Genius.
19,830 Posts
Yup as west said, there is no way. don't reset either as the receiver would not boot up

· AllStar
1,413 Posts
I haven't tried this, yet (just thought of it) but in theory, you could try "capturing" the buffered content with the record button and then watch the recorded program from the playlist. I belive live messages are blocked while viewing recordings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.