DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stuart Sweet said:
If you're speaking of a rectangular arrangement (I can't find a picture), this input was in use with televisions in the 1980s and 1990s. It is obsolete today. It was a snap-on connector that supported only analog RGB at what we would call 480i today. It was never in wide use outside of TV studios. Generally it was used with what we used to call a "harness" or "breakout box" that converted it to either 9-pin CGA or five BNC connectors.

There was also a round 8-pin DIN connector that was in use by some video games in the 1980s. I never saw a television with this connector.

The only images I'm seeing of a Kworld PC to TV converter show a 15-pin VGA connector.
my kworld pc to tv has an round 8 pin rgb output. here is the webpage for it http://www.kworldcomputer.com/product/others/001/pc_to_tv.htm
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.