DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 942 and an 811. The 811 is used only on my optima H30 projector. The component output will not work at all from the 811 with the projector. I swapped the 942 and the compoent output on that works with my projector? This is also my second 811 with the same issue, I called Dish on this a year ago and the second one is the same. Techs came out and were stumped. Am I doing something wrong? Im getting bored with the picture using the S-vid conection.

Brian

·
3 Posts
Brian_216 said:
I have a 942 and an 811. The 811 is used only on my optima H30 projector. The component output will not work at all from the 811 with the projector. I swapped the 942 and the compoent output on that works with my projector? This is also my second 811 with the same issue, I called Dish on this a year ago and the second one is the same. Techs came out and were stumped. Am I doing something wrong? Im getting bored with the picture using the S-vid conection.

Brian
Just wondering if you went into the menu on your 811 and tried changing the HDTV settings. On my Samsung HDTV I had blank screen until I changed the HD output to 1080. Apparently that is the only output that would work with my TV. All other settings resulted in a blank screen. :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.