DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cool Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading one of the posts above and someone mentioned that tuner two has more audio output than tuner 1, I can see the increase in audio when switching from TV 1 to TV2, and TV1 is a digital (optical) out to my NAD reciever, but TV2 is analog (RCA) directly to the TV, and is louder than my 110 watt x 7ch reciever at similar volume settings, until I turn the NAD way up to match or exeed the analog signal.

Is there a way to compare or even send the audio from 1 & 2 via the optical audio so I can compare the two through the same wire and the same reciever at the same volume? or how can I switch from 1 & 2 audio, I tried the swap button in single and dual mode but the info bar always says Tv1 and no difference in audio thanks in advance.

·
Cool Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It just seems lacking on audio, particularly on some channells more than others where you can't hear, I know it's a common thing, on some channells I have to turn it to about -10 to -6 to get good audio that you can feel even 0db at times, my refference level is reached at -15 on normal audio source when I calibrated the receiver. (using the test tones)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.