Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cool Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

I just finished setting up my new AT9 dish and an a Zim 6x8, then connected them to a new Hr20-700. After Getting everything hooked up and fine tuning the adjustments I have mid 90's on 101, 110, and 119 with a mid to high 80's reading on bird 103a.

However, as the title suggests, I'm getting two of the six transponders of 99b and they are sub 40's. Is this normal? I have surfed every channel (HD, Total choice package, all movie channels and NFL package) and nothing seems to be missing.

I have searched this forum and can't figure out what the 99 bird is supposed to do, if this is normal, and why I have the other four with high marks and pretty much nothing on the 99.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

·
Legend
109 Posts
RunnerFL said:
Those links are not 100% accurate. There are locals that aren't listed there. The link I provided is accurate.
And they change constantly. The Memphis locals in HD were listed at one point on the 103 page; I checked today and they are gone.

·
Cool Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys... I thought it was some kind of local thing I just wanted to make sure since it's my first self install and first HD feed.

I lurk alot here and I really appreciate the help.

Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.