DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· God Bless America!
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I understand why Rage's profile shows a registration date of today, what I find slightly amusing is a PM from him has no name, and a registration date of 1969. So Rage has no name, and has been using this board since before the Internet and PCs?!?!?!:):):) Ladies and Gentlemen - the ghost of Rage must be haunting DBSTalk! (see screenshot attached, sorry it's PNG Scott, but a decent quality JPEG is well over 100k, and I won't use GIF due to legal risks associated with the format)

Attachments

· Banned
11,498 Posts
It might have something to do with Scott trying to recreate Rage's account, so those who have ignored him, will still no longer be able to see his posts.

· God Bless America!
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tell you, next thing Rage's ghost will attack the hard drive. I sure hope you have RAID drive mirroring:) (not Raid, the pesticide - it won't get rid of ghosts:) )

· God Bless America!
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"It might have something to do with Scott trying to recreate Rage's account"

I'm sure it does, as earlier they said [Deleted User], but I'd rather think of it as the ghost of Rage attacking:)

· Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
it's a conspiracy!!!!

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Looks like I need to reindex the message base, then after that things will be fixed. :)

The problem is doing a reindex requires me to take down the board for 10 mins to an hour (depending on how long the process takes)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.