DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So right now at the moment I would thank someone who can help me with this problem so on my ps4 i am trying to get Sonic Generations on ps4 but the problem is that u will need a ps now subscription :0 to get the game why is that the problem u ask so the real problem is that when i hit start free trial for ps now my ps4 say says an error has occurred with the error code WS-43730-7 :( so if anyone can help me fix the problem that will be amazing! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
So right now at the moment I would thank someone who can help me with this problem so on my ps4 i am trying to get Sonic Generations on ps4 but the problem is that u will need a ps now subscription :0 to get the game why is that the problem u ask so the real problem is that when i hit start free trial for ps now my ps4 say says an error has occurred with the error code WS-43730-7 :( so if anyone can help me fix the problem that will be amazing! :)
'

Im having the same issue.. Except I subscribed and paid for playstation plus and playstation now... Someone please HELP!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah i sub to both but psnow is not launching any games, just takes me to the ps store to an empty page. i really have no idea what is going on but to not have access to what i pay for is very agitating.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think it's because of the update coming June that's why they closed the payment portal.
1. Am using PS plus with no issue but the only issue is that I can't renew my subscription which will expire next month.
2. I also want to subscribe to PS Now but I can't, it's either this WS-43730-7 or some empty page.

But you have to wait till few more weeks I guess, Sony has been making announcement since I think last month or so and they even sent me a mail on this recently.
Check here: UPDATE: All-new PlayStation Plus launches in June with 700+ games and more value than ever

They're trying to combine both PS Plus and PS Now to get with more games and different prices.

Let's just wait, I guess that's the answer 🤔

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m have the same problem 🙄 super cool they don’t have it fixed! How annoying

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah i sub to both but psnow is not launching any games, just takes me to the ps store to an empty page. i really have no idea what is going on but to not have access to what i pay for is very agitating.
It's me braylon on other account but anyway when u said it take u to an empty page on ps store it fo the same thing and the funny part is they keep adding games to psnow 🤣

1 - 8 of 8 Posts