DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supreme Member
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Q: How, at the frickin' age of 71, is Raquel Welch still so damn beautiful?!?

Did anyone see CSI:Miami Sunday? She starred as the villain and was looking unbelievable. Even one of her dresses was rather revealing up top, if you know what I mean, and nothing looked artificial! Oh, sure, maybe she has had some work done, but if so, she's the only person I know whose work is totally unnoticeable. The woman's 71 frickin' years old and is simply unbelievably HOT!

How?!? :confused:

·
Registered
14,718 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,510 Posts
Watched it yesterday and made a similar observation to Mr. DogLover. There may have been a nip or tuck here and there, but nothing that looks artificial. With all of those curves, nothing seemed to sag. While I've never had her figure, I have to admit that I was jealous of the shape she was in. I'd be happy to look half that good at her age.

·
RF Engineer
4,324 Posts
It must be the latest trend at CBS to get people to watch their tired "CSI" franchises. I read in TV Guide that they are going to have Jacklyn Smith appear in the original CSI as Hodges MOTHER (the lab tech).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.