DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AllStar
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody else seeing poor picture quality on the prime time saturday night college football games on ABC? When I am watching it on several different weekends, the picture would be fine and then it will go blurry for several seconds where it gradually comes back into focus. I would rewind on fhe HR20 and it is very repeatable. It was REALLY bad for the Texas K State game this past weekend.

A lot of times it seems to happen when they are using the ESPN logo to transition from a replay to live Game, with the live game being blurry after the logo. Even the score bug in the corner of the screen and the scores across the bottom are blurry. Other times there is no action of movement at all and the picture snaps from being clear to blurry.

I do not see this problem on any of the CBS HD, ESPN HD or ESPN2HD college games. Also the Sunday night pro game on NBC is fine as well so it does not look like it is a mpeg2 vs 4 issue. Trying to figure out if this is a San Francisco local ABC HD problem or if ABC is sending garbage out to everybody on these games.

Jeff

· Legend
125 Posts
We have been experiencing the same poor picture quality during college football games on ABC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.