DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,262 Posts
"Lost" on ABC is notorious for ending late. Even with dual tuners, if you are recording something else at 10:00 and something else besides Lost at 9:00, you stand a chance of missing the last oh-so-important minutes of Lost (that's when something that's a revelation always happens). I now have my other 9:00 program set to end at 10 and my 10:00 program set to start at 10 and Lost set to 5 minutes over. Anybody know what happened the last couple of minutes last week on Lost?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,262 Posts
Ron Barry said:
Yes... The blonde hair girl brought food into Jack after basically showing him that they know all there is to know about Jack. Jack asked here if his EX was happy and she said yes. She also knows who the guy that Jack's EX is hooking up with, but it seems Jack realized that the name really does not matter.

Then she left the room and leader of the others was in the next room and told here good job. She looked like she was not comfortable doing what she is doing but thanked him.. Next they showed the leader of the others deep in thought.

Fade to black....
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.