DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AllStar
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good amount of ABC recordings and maybe even some other stations have been getting cut off right at the end and its starting to irritate the heck out of me... the clock is correct, the shows/recordings are starting on time and no other recordings / tuner changes are cutting off the recording.

I'm starting to suspect that this is by design, I read a little while back that stations were considering purposely starting or running their shows late to combat "TiVo" watchers and their commercial forwarding ways. The only thing is, I don't remember this problem happening this often with my old HR10.

So I'm now adding a few extra minutes to all my timers, but its quite annoying to do so and not be able to count on the default settings.

Has anyone else noticed this? :confused:

·
AllStar
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ron Barry said:
The head of the others tells jack that he will send him home if he helps in. He tells jack that they are in contact with the outside world and the the redsox wins the world series. Jacks does not believe him and the other shows a a clip of the final out when they bet the cards.
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.