DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Legend
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed here in Charleston, WV that I have been getting ABCE,NBCE,CBSE, FOXE, for about a week now, seems to be from the New York area...strange, these channels were never available until just recently...

·
Legend
204 Posts
warriorking said:
Noticed here in Charleston, WV that I have been getting ABCE,NBCE,CBSE, FOXE, for about a week now, seems to be from the New York area...strange, these channels were never available until just recently...
A lot of people have been getting the MPEG 2 channels from NYC, but they have been really random when they are turned on and the news is blocked out, seems like they are very selective in what they show from these channels. Are you getting these 24/7 or as I am describing?

·
Legend
204 Posts
ansky said:
I get NYC as my locals so it doesn't help me. The only time I have ever seen the west coast feeds turned on was NBC during the olympics and ABC during a Nascar event.
So are you able to view these channels all the time anyway + the MPEG 4 DNS channels in the 390s? or do you have them at 2/4/5/7 only?

·
Legend
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:nono2: They seem to be random for me as well, they were gone when I got home this evening...they were up and running early this morning....D has yet to get our locals in Hd up and running in my area, can get Fox and ABC with my antenna but NBC and CBS are a no go, so it was a bit of a surprise to be able to get NBC and CBS in HD, hope the feeds stay up ....

·
Legend
204 Posts
warriorking said:
:nono2: They seem to be random for me as well, they were gone when I got home this evening...they were up and running early this morning....D has yet to get our locals in Hd up and running in my area, can get Fox and ABC with my antenna but NBC and CBS are a no go, so it was a bit of a surprise to be able to get NBC and CBS in HD, hope the feeds stay up ....
NBCE channel 82 lasted until about half way through the news, then they pulled the plugged and it hasen't come back on yet, even though Jay Leno is on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.