1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Icon
715 Posts
How about firing the guy? If anyone has seen him on backhaul satellite yelling at his assistant to get him a pen then you wouldn't be a fan of his either. Brokaw - # 1, Rather # 500, Jennings - # 1000 in my very informal poll. :)

·
3 Posts
Disney can afford to buy Fox family but they cant afford to pay the talent ? Lately ABC has been treating the news department like a red headed stepchild, just recently the Letterman and Kopel deal now this. who wants to work for that Mickey Mouse network anyway, sorry I couldnt resist . Curick at NBC gets a big fat raise but over at ABC its tighten your belts boys.

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
As the old die out so will network news. There won't be any network news IMO in a few years because the younger audience has rejected it. Their biggest group of watchers are the old who got into the habit of watching news everynight at 6:30 because that was the only time it was on before cable. So your news will have to come by the newspaper, radio, internet, and/or cable news channels.

I'll read from a teleprompter for 1 million a year although I couldn't lie through my teeth for any amount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.