DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
AllStar
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... mine has definitely improved. The first few weeks, I was way more likely to lose a show than to actually get to watch one. However, lately, my HR20 has been working pretty reliably. Not sure if this is because I've changed the way I use it or if it's really improved or if I'm just on a lucky streak.

At any rate, I thought I'd knock on wood and report it as a data point.

Also... one question I have... a lot of people out there say they have more than one HR20. People talk about these units as though some are good and some are bad - so my question whether those who have more than one whether they have the same experience with both or whether their problems differ, unit to unit.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
gusjohnson said:
... mine has definitely improved. The first few weeks, I was way more likely to lose a show than to actually get to watch one. However, lately, my HR20 has been working pretty reliably. Not sure if this is because I've changed the way I use it or if it's really improved or if I'm just on a lucky streak.

At any rate, I thought I'd knock on wood and report it as a data point.

Also... one question I have... a lot of people out there say they have more than one HR20. People talk about these units as though some are good and some are bad - so my question whether those who have more than one whether they have the same experience with both or whether their problems differ, unit to unit.
Some with pairs act the same, and some with pairs have different behavior. (Use patterns could account for the differences)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.