DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
2,396 Posts
No. My advice is to get a universal remote. The $15 RCA RCRP05B will control every function of DirecTV receivers (SAT code 1377), and you can easily remove the active function from it. If you have a bigger budget, a low end harmony would be even better. If you need RF, the Xsight Touch will work fine as well. In any case, you can add/remove any functions you like to/from any button on those remotes.

· Mentor
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glass I don't need glass, that what the 65 inch big screen & hidef is for. does anyone use this service or is it just the bright idea of some 12 year old and it looks bad as it's in SD.
Mr.Magoo

· Premium Member
11,518 Posts
Phil17108 said:
glass I don't need glass, that what the 65 inch big screen & hidef is for. does anyone use this service or is it just the bright idea of some 12 year old and it looks bad as it's in SD.
Mr.Magoo
Perhaps your dexterity skills arn't what they used to be. ;)

· Premium Member
11,518 Posts
Phil17108 said:
you saying I got fat fingers
Mugoo
Everyone has on occasion hit the wrong button on the remote. To repeatedly do so suggests something else. If there is nothing wrong with your dexterity and vision then logic dictates you pay better attention to detail when using your remote.

· Registered
930 Posts
i use it all the time for weather radar and lottery results...plus i won three whoppers from burker king last summer cause that little game was featured on the active channel....3 whoppers= love from me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.