DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mentor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't contacted D* about this, but when I was looking at my programming upgrade page on my D* account online, it shows that I can still add NFL Sunday Ticket at FULL Price or at 5 payments of $49.80 during the regular season. We are already a month & a half into the season.

Anyone know if D* offers some type of deal if you add it later in the year like halfway through the season or so? I'm just wondering because from my previous experience with Comcast Cable, they offered deals with the NBA and MLB packages and I believe these are the same packages that D* has too, right?

Just wondering. :grin:

·
Godfather
439 Posts
Yeah they will, keep on the watch, and the calling in too! :D

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
yea D* has just about every US sports package you can think of with NFL ST and NCAA MMM being exclusive to D*. the only package the D* does not carry is the NASCAR package.

i personally dont know if they will give you a half off deal as it is an exclusive package , but like others have said about jsut keep calling and asking. i know all the other packages (such as MLB) offer the same half off deal to every provider. but with NFLST being only on D* i'm not sure if they will do the same.

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
D* is still offering the NFLST new customer offer (4 payments of $69.99). so once this ends on the 21st there should be some good half season deals, but just call retention and see what they can do for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.