DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a subscriber of dish for over a year and keep having this one recurring issue.

In the Menu
Under <Preferences> <Favorites> I have selected "All channels". Due to changes in programming I'll change my selection of channel that I view in my guide, and it seems the "All Sub" channels switches on it's own. I'm not sure when this happens, but would prefer that the Favorites remains "All Channels"

Is this operator error? Is it something that I'm doing, or is this some type of Dish Network function that is occuring?

Thanks if you have a solution

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ddavis said:
After you hit Guide button to get to the Program Guide, each additional press of the Guide button will rotate you through your Favorites. Just hit Guide until the the one you want appears.
I have set up more than one Guide Directory, and understand the mutlple function of having two or more Guide directories...the problem I'm describing happens when I add or delete channels in the locks category. This happens when Dish offers free trial programing, I'll add the channels for the short period of time, but frequently when I return the "All channels" check box has moved to Subs...

The reason I'm having a difficult time figuring out the problem is because I'm not sure when the Preferences change, but notice usually when I add or delete channels to my channel locks, but it doesn't happen every time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.