DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,572 Posts
Maybe the weather in Chicago has something to do with it. There is a Major Storm blowing through there right now as the Cubs game i have been watching is in a Rain Delay with Severe Weather all around the Chicago Area.

· Godfather
325 Posts
DieHardCenaFan22 said:
New message on Detroit locals about tuning to 380, 382, 386, or 388 to watch the programming that was interrupted...
I've noticed (along with some others here) that these channels have been getting turned on quite a bit. So apparently if there is inclement weather with weather break-in notices on any station in the country then D* has the authority to turn on these channels for everyone in the country to view. (I'm not sure that's always the case though.)

· Godfather
435 Posts
HoosierBoy said:
I was Wrigley tonight when the tornado sirens went off. There were a lot of panicked people, to say the least!
Hey, don't knock yourself - The Wrigley faithful hung in there this evening. The biggest puss in the entire stadium had to be Lance Berkman. They showed him sprinting to the dugout a couple of times after a boomer. He actually took off his necklace or cross or whatever it he wears at one point before going back out on the field.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.